A large part of the commercialized grapes is produced by us. For the rest, however, we rely on a trusted network of local producers, experts in natural farming techniques and in possession of the necessary certifications. Our agronomists carefully select the partners to affiliate, ensuring from time to time that the entire production process is carried out in compliance with the regulations and production techniques.
The following are just some of the decades-long collaborations, whose fantastic fruits have filled the tables of many families around Europe.
We only work with professionals who share our same passion for nature.
Taking care of our territory is a responsibility and an act of love toward the future generations.
SHORT SUPPLY CHAIN
From the producer to the consumer: more quality, less treatments and a healthy revival of the local economy.
TERRE ASSOLATE FARM
- Lot: 2B
- Variety: Italia
- Hectares: 10
- GPS Coordinates: 14°34’29″E – 36°56’13″N
- Characteristics: Founded in 2010, the farming company is managed by the two partners of Novello & C., Salvatore Novello and Giuseppe Cavallo, and a third partner that has been involved with the company for years. The farm has given its name to our brand Terre Assolate.
CAVALLO GIUSEPPE’S FARM
- Lot: 1I
- Variety: Victoria – Italia – Red Globe
- Hectares: 15
- GPS Coordinates: 14°37’44″E – 37°05’01″N
- Characteristics: Partner of Novello & C., Giuseppe Cavallo is our Purchasing Manager and one of the pillars of our organization. His farm offers a wide variety selection of grapes with availability from June to October.
For over 40 years, Novello has been dedicated to the production and commercialization of Mazzarone's table grapes,
a Sicilian excellence with the PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) brand valued all over the world.
Novello & C. Srl | Via Comiso, 89 - Mazzarrone (CT) - Italy | Tel. +39 0933 28960 | Fax +39 0933 29751
Novello & C. Srl
Via Comiso, 89 - Mazzarrone (CT) - Italy
Tel. +39 0933 28960 | Fax +39 0933 29751